Monday, February 15, 2010

Where did the last 4 months go??

Holy Cow!! It has been nearly 4 months since my last post. Pretty much since I started working I haven't posted anything. It has been a CRRRAAAZY 4 months. It was supposed to be a "part-time" job that seems to have taken up full-time in my head. Its been so much fun, and I plan on continuing to work from home exclusively (at least for quite a while) after the baby gets here, but for now I am really really looking forward to the break and just being a mommy.
I have two weeks left of going into the office 3 days a week, then HOME for the wait. I am 34 weeks 6 days pregnant, and we had our most recent midwife appointment this past Saturday. Everything is going great, the head is down and he is in a great position for the big journey. We get the birthing pool at the next visit (in two weeks) and then its really just the waiting game. I am so so excited, I feel so blessed to be able to experience a home-birth. I know a lot of people think its strange or unsafe, but we have done our research and I just think this is going to be the most amazing experience ever.
Addison starts preschool the first week of March, I hope she will enjoy it and I am doing it so I can have some alone time with the new baby, being the 3rd one I don't want him to never have just mommy all to himself, and vice versa :)
Ethan is starting skateboarding lessons tomorrow, which think is hilarious and awesome! He is so excited. Its a 5 week course, so we will see at the end if he has mastered it, as of right now, he has zero skills on that board. I will keep you posted.
Ok thats it, sorry there are no pictures, I am back on the blog-wagon, and I will get better at keeping it updated, WHEW. Ok thats it.

Mel x

35 weeks 6 days pregnant

2 comments:

  1. Glad your back!! Enjoy these last few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...seems like you just announced your pregnancy. Leighton and Katie will be having their little girl next week via c-section. Babies everywhere!! Such a blessing!

    ReplyDelete