Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Craving...

Current Cravings
Hot Dogs with mustard, cheese, and pickle
Orange juice mixed with sparkling water
Cereal (any kind)
Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches
Birthday Cake (buttercream frosting people, not that whipped cream crap)
AND thanks to Kelli Moss' post the other day, I would love some Chocolate Pie :)

Ethan got a haircut (trim) today finally. Here are some before and afters.


Before

After
I also just need to let everyone know what an amazing little man I have. I think he is the greatest big brother and will most definitely make a wonderful and caring daddy someday (should he choose that path in life) This morning I walked into the living room to see him and Addison on the chair and h had piled all the stuffed toys around her and covered her up, they sat there happy has clams for quite a long time.

Yes I know the chair is ugly, but I got this great deal on two oversized armcharis for $75 on craigslist, I just need some really great slipcovers, look how big just one is :)

Then later on, they were in the back and I saw Ethan buckling her into her stroller, it was such a precious moment, because he was being so gentle and sweet. I hope the love stays between them.


I am really glad to be back in HB, but I am missing my family. This is a fragile time for everyone, and I do wish I could be there for them.

However, life goes on, and so we must.

Mel xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Your Ethan is VERY handsome! He looks like you. Your cravings sound interesting. I never had any unusual cravings except with William, I craved Funyuns and Pina Coladas (virgins). :)

    ReplyDelete