Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Cash for Car

Well we did it, we saved enough cash to buy a car and have no car payment, yea! Well we still have one for G car, but we are working on getting that paid off. Baby steps people! Its not a clunker either, well maybe it could be traded as one right now under the government thing, but its really not. Its in good condition even though its 9 years old, and it hold all my kids, and has room for all the "stuff". I never thought I would be so happy and content to get an "old" car. Isn't it interesting how God can change your priorities :)

2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Moving on.... some sad news, the first friend I ever made here in California is moving tomorrow. Miranda and her family are moving to Hawaii, Ethan and her son, Jaylen, were in Kindergarten this past year together and we have had some fantastic times together and I really am going to miss them. Below is a pic we took today of the kids, Ethan, my friends two, and our other friend, Claudia's, kids, they were quite the brat pack all of them together.


From left: Jade, Ethan, Jade, Jaylen, Skye

Well I think thats it, oh except we have our first midwife appointment on Friday, and I am SO excited. I can't wait to get going with the whole homebirth process. I am going to do a video blog of that whole process, so I will post a link to that on Friday after its finished. I really want to get the awareness out that giving birth is not an illness, and its not something to be feared. Its a beautiful, natural process that we have all become a little to "clinical" about, in my opinion, and I just think it would be nice to share our story. So enjoy. Have a great week.

Mel xoxo

2 comments:

  1. That's great Mel that you want to do a homebirth, are you going to go for waterbirth? I will recomend it big time, I've only done it once, but it was great for me and I didn't need any other pain relieve. Let us know how you are getting on. Love Marieta, Daniel and Eva

    ReplyDelete
  2. No matter what the condition of your Cash For Cars, may it be a second hand car or a junk car, they are here to buy it from you. They offer free pickup if you have no time to bring the car to them. All you need to do is to pick up your phone and contact them for payment and they will schedule the pickup time for your car and you get your payments up front.
    What are you waiting for? Pick up your phone and call them now and get cash for your car.

    ReplyDelete