Monday, July 6, 2009

Finally

I am doing it, I am starting our family blog. Hopefully there will be some contribution from the other adult Mattey of the house, but it will mostly be from me. We have finally found a place that we both call home. Huntington Beach, CA USA. We believe we will be here for the rest of our lives and we look forward to the adventure and life ahead. Ethan and Addison will never really know any different than this being their home, and for that I am glad. I have the old fashioned ideals that you basically grow up in the same house, go to the same school, church, ball field, etc. It gives a sense of home and to me that is a wonderful gift to give to our children. I will get this blog rolling and get it more interesting with pictures, videos and things, but for now I just had to get the first post done! So here it is. I hope you enjoy experiencing our life through my point of view :)

Mel xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment