Thursday, July 9, 2009

Toilet Paper and Cupcakes


Addison about 4 seconds after she woke up this morn :)

Loves this horse, and Baby Einsteins that she is watching

Today was GREAT :) Addison seems to be feeling better, still snotty but not so bad, I think we are nearing the end of this yuckiness. I finally got to go to the gym, after 7 days of not going, I know to some that is not a big deal, but over the past year I have really become a "gym bunny", I go at LEAST 4 times a week. SO the fact that it has been 7 days I was beginning to feel insane. Got that out of my system, came home and started making cupcakes. I had already planned on making them, G has a new boss starting tomorrow and I thought it would be nice to make some cupcakes to say welcome. No not trying to suck up, just being nice :)

G has had two already, Ethan is dying for his second, but will not get it until after dinner, as long as he eats his broccoli...literally :)

On another note, I find it amusing that you can create two beings and they can both be so different, case in point, when Ethan was a toddler he never found things in the bathroom amusing, i.e. the toilet paper roll or the toilet water. Addison, on the other hand, is quite obsessed with these things, the photos below demonstrate two seperate occasions (over the course of 3 days) where someone in the house failed to shut the bathroom door and also failed to keep an eye on what she was doing obviously :)


First find


Second find last night, what is not as visible, the soaking wet streaks of TP on the walls :)


Mel xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment