Sunday, July 19, 2009

Wow, ok....

So the latest and greatest from our family is.....we are expecting baby no.3!!!!! No it was not an accident but it was certainly a surprise. We just found out a few days ago and I can't keep things like this a secret so here it is :) Our due date is March 24, 2010. We found out the gender of our first two, but we are going to let this be a surprise. Also the most exciting thing for me is that we are hoping for a homebirth, with a midwife, for this one. We have two consultations with two different midwives on July 30. Having a homebirth has always been dream for me. I will def keep everyone posted on that awesome process. We have always talked about a big family so this is really crossing the line to head in that direction. AHHH I am kinda in shock, 3 kids!! We are so blessed and so happy.

2 comments:

  1. YAY! I'm so excited for y'all! Both of ours have been surprises, but God's timing has been perfect in both. Congrats...

    ReplyDelete